Black Tea and Citrus Pitcher Drink
Orange juice and lemon slices add a citrusy brightness to this iced black tea. Let the tea steep a little longer than usual, as its intensity will be mellowed by the ice and juice.
- 3 black tea bags
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 cups orange juice
- Place tea bags in a large heatproof pitcher with 4 cups boiling water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add sugar, stirring to dissolve. Stir in lemon slices and orange juice and chill in refrigerator until cold.
- To serve, pour into glasses filled with ice.