Creamy Orange Shakes
Remember the Creamsicle? A similar marriage of orange and vanilla is featured in shakes that blend ice cream, sherbet, and fresh juice and zest from your favorite oranges. Garnish with organic orange blossoms (remove before drinking).
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice (from 1 to 2 medium oranges)
- 3/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup orange sherbet
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until ice is crushed and mixture is smooth. Divide between two glasses.