Dark-Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Squares
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 12 ounces crunchy peanut butter
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzels or pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped (or chocolate chips)
1. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with parchment and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add marshmallows and peanut butter to pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is melted and beginning to bubble, about 3 minutes.
3. Remove pot from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients until well combined. Transfer to prepared baking dish and smooth top using a spatula. Cool to room temperature.
4. Use parchment to lift bars from baking dish. Transfer to cutting board and cut into squares to serve.