Horseradish Chive Bread
Serve with our Boeuf Bourguignon Soup.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Coarse salt
- 1 large French bread loaf (or 2 small loaves)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mash butter with horseradish and chopped chives until smooth. Season with salt. Slice bread, without cutting all the way through. Generously spread butter mixture evenly onto each piece, and wrap loaf in foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.