Start the party with a pitcher of premade margaritas and anticipate the need for seconds with a self-service bar.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons) triple sec
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- Ice cubes and salt (optional), for serving
- Pour tequila, triple sec, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well. Dip glass in salt if desired, and fill with ice. Strain drink into glass.
To make a pitcher, multiply the drink ingredients by eight, and stir.