Pea Shoots with Garlic
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice cooking wine
- 2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon corn starch
- 4 tablespoons safflower oil
- 12 cloves garlic, sliced
- 12 ounces pea shoots
1. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, and cornstarch and set aside.
2. Heat a wok over high heat until smoking. Add oil. When oil shimmers add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 15 seconds.
3. Add pea shoots and continue stirring until pea shoots wilt, about 2 minutes.
4. Add soy sauce mixture to wok and continue stirring, 1 minute more. Serve immediately.