Watercress and Fennel Salad
- Zest of 1 orange, plus 2 tablespoons juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches watercress, trimmed and washed
- 1 fennel bulb, halved lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced
- In a large salad bowl, combine orange zest and juice, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add olive oil in a slow, steady, thin stream while whisking constantly.
- Toss watercress and fennel with dressing just before serving.