Watercress, Onion, and Radish Salad
This crisp, clean-flavored salad with a hint of pepper is the perfect accompaniment to a steak dinner.
- 1 bunch of watercress
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1/4 of a white onion
- Vinegar (red-wine or one of your choice)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Break apart the watercress and add to a large bowl.
- Clean and slice the radishes. Peel and chop the onion.
- Drizzle vinegar (of your choice) and extra-virgin olive oil over the salad and season with salt and pepper.