Chive Scrambled Eggs
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cottage cheese, and salt.
- Heat a large nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat and add butter. When butter has melted and the foam subsides, pour eggs into pan. When eggs begin to set along edges, pull them to center of pan with a spatula and tilt pan to draw uncooked eggs out. Turn eggs over a few times until they are no longer runny but are still wet. The entire cooking process will take less than 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer eggs to a plate, sprinkle with chives, and serve immediately.