Cucumber-Mint Gin and Tonic
Seasonal, fresh ingredients make summer the best time to enjoy this invigorating cocktail.
- 3 sprigs of mint
- 2 inch piece English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 ounces gin
- Tonic water
- 1 thin wedge cucumber, for garnish
- Strip leaves from two sprigs of mint and place in the bottom of a highball glass along with cucumber.
- Muddle with a muddling stick or the handle of a wooden spoon. Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour gin over ice, top off glass with tonic, stirring once, and garnish with remaining mint sprig and thin cucumber wedge.