A simple honey-Dijon glaze gives these wings knockout flavor.
- 2 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, with oven rack in center position.
- Toss wings with oil and salt and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, honey, and white pepper. Brush wings with glaze. Return wings to oven and continue cooking for 15 minutes, turning and glazing wings a few times.