Iceberg Wedges with Blue Cheese Dressing
The crispy iceberg lettuce and creamy blue cheese dressing make this steak-house style salad a no-brainer side dish with your steak and potatoes dinner.
- 2/3 cup buttermilk, well-shaken
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Danish blue cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- A few dashes hot sauce, such as tobasco
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, half of the blue cheese, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Stir to combine
- Stir in chives, salt, and pepper.
- Serve with iceberg wedges and top with remaining blue cheese.