Kids' Turkey Roll-Ups
These do-it-yourself turkey roll-ups are an inventive way to make protein and veggies appetizing to finicky eaters.
- 4 slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Roast Turkey Breast
- 4 5-inch-long carrot sticks
- Using a rolling pin, roll out bread to 1/8-inch thick. Divide mayonnaise between bread slices and top with a single layer of sliced turkey breast.
- Place a carrot stick along the edge of bread closest to you and roll up, pressing the outside seam gently to seal.
- Wrap roll-ups in plastic wrap and pack into your kids’ lunch boxes with a piece of fruit and a juice box.