Pear and Sparkling Cider Cocktails
An earthy, sweet pear-cider cocktail is tinged with whiskey -- a perfect drink for a cold day.
- 2 cups pear nectar, chilled
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 2 cups seltzer, chilled
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) bourbon whiskey, such as Knob Creek
- 1 Bosc pear, unpeeled, cored, and cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- Stir together pear nectar, cider, seltzer, and whiskey in a pitcher. Divide pear wedges among glasses, and pour in cocktail. Serve immediately.
Need help with the ingredients? Check our pantry list: