Chopped scallions are sprinkled on a potato salad made with Yukon golds.
- 8 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- Coarse salt
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 celery stalks, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped Vidalia onion
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- Put potatoes in a large pot of salted water; bring to a boil. Cook until just tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain; let cool.
- Stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and dill; season with salt and pepper. Peel potatoes; cut into 1-inch chunks. Fold into mayonnaise mixture. Fold in celery, onion, scallions, and eggs (reserving some scallions for garnish). Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Need help with the ingredients? Check our pantry list: