Roast Turkey Breast
No matter how you slice it, this turkey can be used in a variety of ways.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 bone-in, skin-on turkey breast half (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Stir together oil, salt, and white pepper; brush over turkey.
- Roast turkey on a rimmed baking sheet until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reaches 140 degrees and climbing, about 30 minutes. Let rest for at least 15 minutes. Slice turkey as needed. (Reserve pan drippings if making Turkey-Corn Salad.)
Turkey can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.