Tourned Steamed Potatoes
- 7 small yellow potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1. Put 1 cup water and some salt into a saucepan with a steamer basket inside and bring to a boil.
2. Using a paring knife, peel the potatoes, turning as you peel off the skin, into a football shape.
3. Add potatoes to the basket and steam until potatoes are knife-tender and the water has evaporated, about 20 minutes.
4. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and add 1 tablespoon butter, chopped herbs, and white pepper. Toss to coat. Serve warm.